Tutorials and How-Tos
The tutorials and usage examples will help you to use FlexHEX most effectively.
- Hex Editing For Beginners
- Modification Tracking Tools: Area Pane and File Map
- All You May Want To Know About File Comparison
- Hex Movie: Hot Tracking File Changes
- Lock Picking: Accessing A Locked File
A complete and detailed description of all the program features:
- Files and Drives
- Inspecting Data
- Editing Data
- Search and Replace
- Complex Data Types
- Advanced Features
Articles and Sources
The articles in this section give a detailed introduction to advanced Windows features you can use in your programs.
Although the intended audience for these articles is mostly software developers, the articles are supplemented by a number of general-purpose utilities. If you are not interested in programming how-tos and just want to get the tools, go to the appropriate article and skip down to the download section.